Perks is hiring Account Managers, responsible for ensuring assigned clients receive an outstanding client experience. Our Account Managers work directly with clients to enhance their overall user experience with Perks. They are committed to working with client stakeholders and administrators throughout the program lifecycle and ensure that each client receives maximum value from our solution. This includes day to day communication with the client as well as launching new programs, contests and invoicing.
The role’s primary responsibility is to ensure that each client has achieved sustainable value from the Perks solution. Accompanying this goal is client satisfaction, multi-level relationship management, maximizing program and feature adoption, alignment with best practices and the delivery of the client’s program goals and objectives. The position will report to a Strategic Account Manager and will manage the on-going relationship with our clients across client satisfaction, program profitability and program success.
- Primary owner of client relationship, responsible to ensure consistently high satisfaction levels.
- Continuously deliver outstanding service and problem resolution to ensure our organization is adhering to the high service levels expected by our clients
- Ensure monthly invoicing is complete, accurate and timely. Monitor and review client payment schedules and coordinate with Accounting on all client related financial impacts
- Accurately maintain client cash accounts and related reporting.
- Weekly client updates to a Strategic Account Manager
- Identify new opportunities within client organization and make appropriate introductions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to the client stakeholder and administrators and ensure client’s overall satisfaction with our products.
- Regular reporting on client specific activities, including QBRs and internal business reviews.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Perks’ strategy, products and services.
- Manage client deliverables with both the client and internal resources.
- Consistently and efficiently manage and complete scheduled client tasks such as point awards, user uploads, contest creation, user communications, quiz uploads, order and redemption management, client budget management and reporting.
- Monitor client platform and administrative tool functionality to ensure optimal functionality and performance. Also monitor redemption activity for fraud prevention and communicate effectively with clients about potential fraudulent user activity.
- Maintain records of meetings, action items, project plans, new project implementation documentation, etc.
- Identify program gaps (from initial plan) and identify potential areas of remediation.
- Assist Customer Care team with user inquiries and questions.
- Work with Merchandise team to create/maintain client specific catalogs.
- Provide input to the team on functionality required to drive success.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in Client/Account Relationship Management
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to customers
- Highly tuned interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org