The Program Administrator supports multiple client accounts ensuring that business requirements for their program are continually met. This position tracks and manages programs in support of the Account Manager and Strategic Account Manager and works collaboratively with stakeholders to document and maintain program metrics, assess needs, create plans and manage risks, including quality concerns, resource issues and prioritization conflicts.
Responsibilities and Requirements - Program Management
- Supports the high-level program vision for success and ensures programs are aligned to meet organizational needs and program objectives.
- Analyzes program metrics and trends to identify, develop and execute opportunities for program improvement. Keeps abreast of changing work environments and priorities.
- Establishes best practices for program administration and drives consistency to ensure program quality, integrity and documentation.
- Proactively manages customer expectations associated with ongoing training programs.
- Collaborate at a cross-divisional level to ensure program success and issue resolution.
- Manages project communications. Including meeting notes, information distribution as part of follow-up and performance reporting.
- Collects and analyzes program data to determine program success and impact on performance. Documents and distributes relevant program metrics.
Change Request Management:
- Receives, tracks and reports on Change Requests and updates to Statements of Work.
- Reviews suggestions and facilitates change request processing.
- Collaborates cross divisionally to confirm pending and future deliverables, reviewing program priorities and scope of work.
- Ensure that client relationships are professionally tracked and reported, from initial design through the program life cycle, to ensure consistent high satisfaction levels. Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated client issues.
- Deliver outstanding service and problem resolution, ensuring that our organization is adhering to the high service levels expected by our clients.
- Monitor client’s adoption of our solution features and functionality
- Regular reporting on client specific activities.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Perks’ products and services.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to track and report on details
- Ability to develop effective working relationships will all levels of employees and customers
- Time management to coordinate multiple projects and details.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team, please send your resume to email@example.com